SHOWING JUMPING COMPETITION – SUNDAY 9th AUGUST 2020
We are very excited to announce that we are running our first competition since lockdown started!
Please come and support us, we are really looking forward to seeing lots of friendly faces again. We have reduced our entry fees for this competition as a way of welcoming you all back.
We are running a show jumping competition on Sunday 9th August, in our lovely outdoor school.
- Details are:
- Clear round from 9-10 am. 1’6-1’9 in height.
- Following on from that our usual competition.
- Starts at 10am 2ft,
- 2’3 not before 11am ,
- 2’6 not before 12,
- 2’9 not before 1pm,
- 3’ not before 2pm.
- At the end of the competition we will run clear round for hour for those wishing to jump higher or just practice at a different height.
- Competition will be run as usual as a single phase competition. This means the second part of the course will be timed and the jumps will be a little higher than the first part.
- Clear round £5 if no rosette, £6 with a rosette.
- Competition £10
- Payment can be made over the phone to the office or cash on the day.
Due to Covid-19 Social Distancing reasons, we can only allow 5 riders in the indoor school at any one time and we will have someone attending to the practise jumps so there is only one person handling them.
View your FREE Online Entries Account via MyRidingLife.com where you can track your Entries, Times & Results at any time.